Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love Thursday

In the spirit of Shutter Sisters' love thursdays, today is going to be my love post.

The other day, hubby surprised me with a movie rental - - "Sex in the City" (loved it!)

Not only did he (surprise) rent it for me (the first week it came out on dvd), but he also watched it with me. Although he called it the "ultimate chick-flick", he liked the movie too (i think!)

Now, how many husbands out there will do such a thing?

Probably not that many!

Sometimes in the midst of our hectic lives filled with poopie diapers and challenging schedules, we can easily take for granted the small things in life that matters most. But it's the little stuff like this that constantly reminds me of why I fall in love with him over and over and over again♥

. . .

0 comments: