Monday, October 13, 2008

THE Concert - NKOTB






More pictures HERE

New Kids on the Block reunion concert.

I cannot even believe that here I am, 20 years later, and found myself screaming my heart out for the fabulous 5! Oh, how I loved seeing Joey McIntyre!!!!

Even more, how I loved feeling like a 13-yr old all over again. How free, how easy, how simple life was back then - no bills, no kids, nobody to worry about except for me and the NKOTB posters in my room.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to rewind and do it all over again. I just loved the flashbacks it gave me. I love my kids more than anything in this world, and although I hate hate hate doing the bills, I am thankful that I have a job that pays the bills, the same job which helped me get up in the penthouse suite to begin with!

0 comments: