Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Irony

So if you live with me, every now and then you will hear me bitching about not having enough ME time or ALONE time.

And so today I decided to work from home because I have the nastiest cold ever.

Wonder baby left with the hubs and just shortly after, I dropped off wonder boy to school.

And now, here I am, all alone, in this super quiet house. Aside from the fact that I feel like crap, I should still be in a celebratory mode because it is a very very RARE event that I get the house all to myself, all day long!

And yet, I feel so lonely!

I miss my boys.

The quiet is deafening.

What is the matter with me?!?!?!?

Maybe it's a really bad flu.

Or maybe, it's just is - life is full of irony!

So the next time I have to bitch about not having time for myself, I might just have to remember this moment, and sssssush.

. . .

0 comments: