Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday's Humor

So last Wednesday, I picked up coffee from my favorite Caffino drive-thru on the way to drop off Lawrence. Before we got to the drive-up window, he asked if he can have a drink like the one his daddy got. Apparently, hubby bought him a child's cocoa drink last week.

So, instead of just saying NO to him, I had to tell him that I couldn't get him a drink because I only had enough money for one coffee since I spent the rest of my money yesterday picking up his school supplies. (He always needs an explanation so I'm so used to giving him the white lies, which later on comes back to haunt me!)

So then this morning, I was in dire need of a caffeine boost again, so I decided to drive by Caffino once again, and this time, they had new pictures of their new drinks/smoothies right before the drive up window.

wonder boy said: "ooooohhhh, I'm going to get that drink!"

I said: "Oh no honey, you're going to school right now, and you can't bring
your drink there"


So he said: "Oh no mommy, I'm going to get that drink next time with daddy
- he has lots of money!"

Just had to share that, Happy Friday!!!!

0 comments: